Tuesday, June 3, 2008


Thing #4 Flickr.

Uploading your own stuff is pretty easy. I'm going to try a caption below.

This is Parker. Isn't he a cute kid?


Okay, this took me a few tries. it's a photo I downloaded from Flickr to my desktop and then posted to the blog. I couldn't figure out how to link to the photo on Flickr.



Wish I were here!

Very cool.

I also created a Flickr account and put a couple of photos in it. If you want to look at it the url is http://www.flickr.com/photos/robertasphotogallery
I don't know why a hyperlink didn't work for the address.

As for Flickr, I get the part about sharing photos with people I know, but having strangers looking and commenting on my personal photos is creepy. And I have no desire, nor time to wander around looking at other people's photos, let alone commenting on them.
There must be alot of people out there with a whole lot of time on there hands.

No comments: